Friday, February 4, 2011

Stack Attack Various Artists 1967 -1973

Oh yes.. the Heavy mutha is ready for your speaker blasting pleasure. This is a monster compilation to satisfy the endless need for HEAVY raw wild Hardrock from the golden era of 1967 - 1972 . This is a bunch of personal favorites that are guranteed to rock you n blow you away. As usual less yap n more music. Cover photo is of Pete Townsend abusing his stack in a quite questionable way, a few years before  he learnt that you can actually do the same playing HEAVY music...well can't blame him. Have a great blast n give me feed back..

This monster compilation contains Heavy raw songs by:

The Litter
Cream
Suck
Budgie
Euclid
Crank
Sir Lord Baltimore
Sainte Anthony's Fyre
Groundshaker
Pax
Stack
Wildfire
The Stooges
Yesterday's Children
Les Variations 
The Who
ZZ Top


Download from:

11 comments:

  1. wow, an awesome compliation!
    your own mix it looks like??

    vol 2!
    vol 2!
    vol 2!

    thanks!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep my own mix n yes killer

    Vol 2.. first a New Heavypsych explosion comp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see another comp from the Heavy Psych Man! Thanks so much for posting, I'll give it a spin soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This compilation is so heavy it can't get up stairs! Thanks for sharing. PS - because I'm slighty OCD, did you have an intended order for these tracks?

    ReplyDelete
  5. No specific order..make ya own!
    Thanks for comment Peter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha. I will begrudgingly try to think for myself...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot - most of them I know but there are a few newbies for me - looking fwd to hearing them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can't believe the power of the first songs...some songs had never heard, thanks heavy psych addicted you gave a cooled to my brain again...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good to hear ya all liked this compilation, I like it alot myself

    ReplyDelete
  10. Does anyone else have problems with the ilivid spamware when they try to download from mirrorcreator? Regardless of whatever technical hurdles I need to get over, I'll do it - I love your site heavypsychman! you rule!

    ReplyDelete