Sunday, January 1, 2012

Dragonfly (1968) US

 
 
Ohh yeah!!! Classic yell from monster opening track Blue Monday. Yes what better way to start the new year than with a Monster blast of garage based Heavy psychedelia. The Old story about these guys is that they started out as Legend and released a single called Enjoy Yourself (included here).The jury is open on this band if it's the same Legend that released a cheesy garage rock cover album or if it's an entirely different Legend. In anycase for the release of this monster Lp they called themselves Dragonfly. Go to our sisterblog Underground-psychedelia.blogspot.com & download the amazing Acid Folk Experience Compilation. Have a blast folks thanks for 2011 n lets make 2012 as great.

Download from these folks:



6 comments:

  1. great post and great album!
    happy new year!
    alessandro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed this very much. Seems like I have heard their sound from other artists or is it the other way around!!

    Thank you.

    Bil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your site is wild! I love this kind of music! All my favorite groups! Thank you!
    I want to share with you my 27th DIY album since 1990. I think you will dig it! Feel free to share with others!

    https://rapidshare.com/files/2938676164/McFadden_s_Parachute-Flashback_To_my_Hometown.zip

    https://rapidshare.com/files/394269843/McFadden_s_Parachute-Flashback_To_my_Hometown.rar


    Fuzz and wah wah abounds on this! Plus some Hammond Organ thrown in!
    Dig it!
    Darren

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG.

    I have this on vinyl. Picked it up when I was in high school for a buck in some used or promo bin, circa 71 or 72. Will give it a re-listen, thanks to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete