Friday, February 3, 2012

Ceptic Frog - Rehearsal (1969) South Africa



5 years ago on the original Heavypsychman blog I posted this rare Heavy psych rehearsal tape. After awhile a member of the band wanted me to take it off and so I did. Recently I have seen part of a song on this tape used by people, so I thought it's time everyone can have a go and hear this rare recording from South Africa. The tape has 11 songs of which one is a cover of Steppenwolf's Magic Carpet ride. The sound is poor to good and yes.. it's HEAVY and of good musical quality. Enjoy this heavy beast and give us your views. Blast away!!!!

Download from:



8 comments:

  1. Fantastic site!! Nice of you for re-posting this. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I could listen to this. Too bad about the
    sound quality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks man! i was looking this album from a while!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amezing site dude!!
    can you post anything of Janus??
    please!
    I can't find anything about that band

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete