Friday, February 8, 2013

Stack - Above All 1969


About time this smoking album gets featured here on the blog. If you are like me n luv the wild dynamic blast of The Who circa 1969 -1971, you will love this album. These guys play the same heavy wild dynamic psychedelic hardrock. You could see these guys are The Whos kid brothers from California. For years I thought these guys were some mid 60's garage band due to the style of the logo and the vibe of the album cover. When I actually heard the album I was blown away by the wild dynamic playing and the talented songwriting. Monster cuts here are "Time seller" and "Poison Ivy"  Have a blast folks!


Download :
(links are on the bottom of the page)


1 comment:

  1. They sound rad. I can't wait to check out this band. I've never heard of them but I love the Who. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete