Saturday, November 30, 2013

Stone Garden - Oceans inside me/Assembly line/It's a beautiful day Ep 1969



Lets leave 2013 with a blast unlike anything else. A label called Guerssen is going to reissue the Rockadelic album from 1998 so I thought to save you folks money, I'd take the best and HEAVIEST tracks of that session and release it in this great digital  Ep format. This is not only Idahos heaviest psychedelic band, but even the whole worlds. This a Definete personal favorite and these tunes have rocked my boat many a year now Have a blast n enjoy the Xmas gift aswell folks


4 comments:

  1. "bastard" with jungle rock intro segues into a nice riff

    ReplyDelete
  2. but who am i kidding.."ocean inside me" just kills it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cool band! Nice upload, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cool band! Nice upload, thanks!

    ReplyDelete